Willab is looking for a Sales Manager to expand their Swedish team. We are looking for a person with a strong drive, curiosity and entrepreneurship to continue Willab´s great journey and together with the team in Grevie to reach new goal on the Swedish and international market.
Willab AB is a 45-year-old company within the area of agriculture and horse riding products. WillabAb are active in 5 categories; Equestrian, Pet, Agro, Fencing and Construction.
Areas of responsibilities
- Full sales and budget responsibility for all Swedish customers
- Responsible for a Swedish team of KAM, Customer Service and sales reps
- Identify distributor/customer needs and opportunities to create and gain market share
- Responsible for creating succesfull relations with the company’s key customers
- Responsible for conducting reviews, sales and contract negotiations
- Responsible for conducting a continous market evaluation and continously looking for improvement areas
- Responsible for developing sales in the Swedish and international market (mainly Nordics at the moment)
- Responsible for sales planning and execution in the market
- Responsible for forecasting, growth plans and follow-up and analysis
- Responsible for visiting and participate in important partner and customer events including fairs
- Responsible for finding new business opportunities (penetration & loyalty) and make growth plans
- Secure in-store in excellence executions in key areas
- Be a link to operations and product development
- Have experience and interest in driving a sales and growth focussed company in a highly competitive market, somewhat similar to FMCG
- Highly sales-oriented
- Proactive, curious and have high drive
- Ambitious and a credible partner
- Strong communication skills, are socially gifted and have a high degree of integrity
- Able to communicate your message and create close relationships with your customers and business partners - and not least the ability to maintain and develop relations
- Sales, category and trade marketing skills
- Strong commercial approach, you understand the importance of optimizing the sales mix to generate a positive bottom line
- Good understanding of the Swedish consumer and shopper
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a position of: Key Account Management, Sales Manager, Category Manager or equivalent
- Well-documented experience in negotiations
- Proven experience of using market data to improve sales performance
- Swedish and English language skills at negotiation level
- Strong IT skills including MS Office Park and sales systems
- Preferably a university degree or similar in business/marketing/finance
- Relationships and People Management
- Ability to build meaningful internal relationships and leverage these for the benefit of the business
As a person, we believe you are self-motivated and have a high energy level. You have a positive attitude, integrity as well as an ability to maintain and develop business relations. You are dynamic with drive and high aspirations. You are dedicated and focused, informal and humorous. We believe that you can identify yourself with the values of honesty, integrity and credibility. The right person will be able to grow our business considerably and develop our Swedish team.
The role will be backed by our customer service, marketing and category approach, logistical setup, demand management, IT and finance setup running out of our Grevie office. Our ambition is that you will be an integrated part of our team, and expect that you will spend time in our Grevie office on a regular basis.
For more info on the company go to: http://www.willab.se/
In this recruitment Willab is collaborating with Nigel Wright. At Nigel Wright, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated CV as soon as possible. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Sökord: Sales Manager, Försäljningschef, Key Account Manager, FMCH, Dagligvaruhandel, DVH, Nordic, KAM, Malmö, Skåne, Chef, Manager, Lund, Helsingborg, Båstad, Försäljning, Försäljningsansvarig, Säljare, Business 2 business, B2B, Business Development, Affärsutveckling