Filippa K (www.filippa-k.com) is a leading Scandinavian fashion brand that offers fashionable garments with a clean design and timeless look. The collections are built on essential pieces to create a wardrobe around. Easy to combine and long-lasting both in style and quality. That was the start of Filippa K in 1993 and is still the essence of the brand.
With 400 passionate employees Filippa K offers complete style solutions for both women and men, and is sold in 20 markets all over the world, through 50 Filippa K stores and more than 700 selected retailers. Filippa K has local offices in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany. Headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Accountant you will report to the Financial Manager and be a member of Filippa K’s finance team.
You will act as a partner to all units within Filippa K AB. You will have an important role within the Finance function, with daily contact with the business. As an Accountant you will be involved in general Accounting activities of Filippa K.
Detailed job description
- Reconcile, analyse and review general ledger accounting process in preparation for month end close. Prepare journal entries
- Responsible for the annual report for your countries
- Ensure the filing of the tax returns and VAT reporting
- Participate in inventory accounting
- Support in Credit Management and collection
- Identify process inefficiencies and propose corrective actions
- Support external audit requirements related to specific area
- Perform special purpose or ad hoc analyses as required
Filippa K is looking for a dedicated and proactive accountant with a “can do attitude“ and positive approach. You should have an academic degree with at least three years of relevant Accounting experience; experience from credit/collection is an extra plus. You possess good skills in accounting and in MS Excel. As a person you are positive, cooperative and enjoy working both independently as well as part of a team.
Fluency in both Swedish and English is required.
Do you want to be a part of Filippa K? Visit www.boardtalk.se and apply. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg at Boardtalk AB