If you turn on the heating in your house, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone there is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
DigitalRoute is now looking to strengthen the regional team in Stockholm, Sweden, with a Project Manager!
About the role
As a Project Manager, you will be a big part of the different projects DigitalRoute operates. You will be the one who makes sure the planning and execution of the project reach the goals within time, budget and agreed on quality standards.
As a Project Manager, you will for example work on the following tasks:
- Lead and coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost
- Solve technical and non-technical challenges throughout the life of the project
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end user, and management
- Participate in budget development and evaluate how project-plan changes impact cost and schedule
The position is based in central Stockholm, Sweden at our newly renovated office, but the role is operating in the whole EMEA region. This means some traveling to some our customers within the region.
What we are looking for
To be a good fit for this role, we think that you have experience as a Project Manager in projects within Telecom or integration as these are some of the biggest areas that DigitalRoute works in.
We believe that you have:
- Good experience of Project Management, preferably within integration projects
- Strong communication skills are of utmost importance. Fluency in both spoken and written English is required. French is a plus
- Certification within Project Management, Prince2 or PMP is a plus
- Excellent technical presentation skills
- College educated, preferably an MSc