Tobii Tech focuses on integrating Tobii’s core eye tracking technology into VR, laptops, PC games, AR and many more products. We also deliver the core eye tracking technology to the other Tobii Business Units.
If you want to be part of pioneers that take gaze control to new, exciting mass markets, we may have just the job for you!
Do you enjoy working with products that beats yesterday’s? Do you have passion for gaming and excellent people skills? Do you have a track record of bringing novel features to consumers?
Tobii Tech is growing both in terms of employees and the number of pioneering customers we work with. At this moment we are working on important and revolutionary development projects that will make tomorrows everyday technology even more adapted to natural human behavior.
As the Product Owner Gaming be responsible for what the Gaming team delivers, and ensure that we on both short and long term are delivering as much user and business value as possible.
Play a key role in what Tobii´s future beholds!
The role and responsibilities
As a Product Owner Gaming, you will prioritize and plan the work to be done in the teams you are responsible for. In this position, you will lead 1-2 teams of 5-9 skilled and driven developers, testers and ux designers. You are the main stakeholder for what the team does, in coordination with other teams. You will report in your day to day activities to the Program Manager Gaming, together with 2 other Product Owners.
The team works with all types of implementation of eye tracking in Games for Desktop and VR, E-Sport and other Gaming related products. Your mission is to ensure that you maintain a well ordered Product Backlog, supporting the team to take deliver and take responsibility for the end result. You are expected to make and communicate decisions, balancing and optimizing the result of the work in the team - together you will move forward!
We want you to find new innovative ways to deliver user and business value.
Your days will be filled with
- Creating and owning roadmaps for your assigned product lines and components; in synch with the rest of the Gaming Program and both PC and VR Segment
- Defining, organizing and prioritizing requirements for the development teams, working closely with other Product Owners, Product Managers, System Architects, Business Development, Marketeers, and other relevant stakeholders; continuously you will optimize the customer experience
- Actively identifying gaps, anomalies, overlaps from different teams and run any necessary workshops to address these
At our offices, people with diverse backgrounds, competences and personalities team up. It is easy to appreciate all the talented, enthusiastic and ambitious people, and to cherish and value our differences and different perspectives.
We all share two clear personality traits; the stamina to keep at it and the ability to share our ideas.Seeked profile:
e are looking for someone who
If you want to develop both on a personal level and at work, if you have a passion for product development and if you are the curious type of person this might be the job for you.
Being both compassionate, tactical and strategic at the same time comes natural to you. You are a modern and responsive leader who wants and can get the most out of everyone. You are convinced that leadership is all about teamwork.
You are an expert in creating an environment where people’s skills are used in the best possible way and you welcome all people from different walks of life.
We expect you to have:
- Several years of experience in the role as Product Owner or Product Manager
- A service minded approach and a passion to deliver world class products
- Confidence in working with both the technical and commercial sides of the organization
- Great people skills and the ability to manage many stakeholders and the ability to logically measure risk against potential
- You have good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Understanding of software development process and an Agile development process
- A Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
Tobii’s Swedish roots are reflected in a flat, international organization. With us, you find a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset combined with an open and accepting environment, where we can all be ourselves. Anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas.
At Tobii, we do fundamentally believe that diversities are what strengthen us. Regardless if you walk around in high heels or prefer to go barefoot; if you’re a huge gamer or if you haven’t played a game since Pacman was released; if Stockholm is your where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. It is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together.
Please address your questions to hiring manager email@example.comHelp and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.