Volvo Car Financial Services; within Volvo Car Group, is responsible for providing financing and insurance solutions for Volvo customers and stock financing for Volvo retailers. Through strategic partnerships, joint ventures, or fully owned captive solutions we develop and market industry leading finance, insurance and other customer and dealer loyalty enhancing products and services.
For the launch of the Polestar brand we will strengthen the team with a dedicated Financial Services Manager.
In this new role you will have the opportunity & responsibility to:
- Be overall responsible for the establishment and ongoing management of retail financing, insurance and subscription services for the Polestar brand - as part of the Volvo Car Financial Services team
- Secure that relevant retail products are developed and operational by launch of the Polestar brand in all relevant markets.
- Liaise with the Care by Volvo subscription services to realize optimal synergies.
- Drive and support markets to achieve their business performance targets (volume growth, penetration levels, renewals, commission income) both for finance and insurance
- Identify, drive and coordinate new business development and volume/profit opportunity initiatives
- Secure legal, tax, accounting and treasury compliance of all contracts and/or business structures.
Desired Background & Qualifications:
- University / Higher Vocational Education or equivalent through experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in automotive finance and insurance, expert in automotive finance/Insurance products
- Experience from a captive automotive finance company, an OEM´s financial services division, retail bank or leasing company
- High degree of business acumen and understanding of car retail & after sales networks.
- Familiarity with business planning techniques and processes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Prepared for extensive travelling ( 5 to 10 working days/month)
The ideal profile will also have:
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
- highly developed networking skill
- A drive for results
- Strong negotiation skills
Contact & Apply
Please apply via the link provided by January 23, 2018. Applications and CV's will not be accepted via email.
For questions about the position please email:
Vice President Volvo Cars Financial Services
For questions about the recruitment process:
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.