Market Development Manager
Academic Search is currently helping Barkonsult AB and Monin in a joint recruitment for a Market Development Manager Sweden/Norway that will be based in Stockholm.
Founded by Georges Monin in France more than 100 years ago the Monin syrups, purees and smoothie mixers are enjoyed by consumers in over 140 countries worldwide. Monin’s passion for quality has given the company a unique position and a successful development on the Scandinavian market as well as world-wide.
The new position of Market Development Manager will be a key part of the Monin brand further expansion in Sweden and Norway.
About the position
The key focus of the role is to drive sustainable growth and development of the Monin brand in Sweden as well as in Norway through boosting sales and establishing strong relationships with customers. It will also include the following responsibilities:
- Management of a large client portfolio
- Prospect for new clients as well as creating long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Customized development of beverage solutions with the support of in-house beverage innovation specialist
- Management of sales activation projects
- Development of necessary training and communication tools
- Implementation of customer specific promotional plans
- Assortment recommendation
- Creation of sales forecast and weekly progress reports
We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Driven, initiative, high self-awareness, delivery focused and flexible
- High self-motivation with the ability to identify opportunities and translate them into ideas, solutions, initiatives that directly impact the business performance
- Ability to analyze the market and the customer needs
- Strong communication skills and relationship building qualities
- Experienced in the On-Trade universe
- Knowledge and interest in the universe of coffee, catering, cocktail bars etc
- Experience working with Sales and Business Development within FMCG/beverage category
- MS Office (in particular Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Fluent in English and Swedish
For this role it is also important that you have a driving license and are open to travel in Sweden as well as in the Nordic countries. The position will report to the General Director Barkonsult and you are based in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, Barkonsult is working with Academic Search.
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your details, enclose personal letter and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can ONLY handle your application if you apply via the “Apply now” button. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information, please contact Senior recruitment consultant, Cecilia Reveman, email@example.com
Barkonsult imports, manufactures and markets professional bar supplies from the US, Europe and Asia. We have been doing so for more than 30 years and today one can find us in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen and Madrid. Our assortment of products contains everything you need to make the perfect cocktail.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Key words: Development manager, Business development, Customer Manager
Cecilia Reveman - firstname.lastname@example.org