Hästens is looking for a Marketing Planner in Köping
We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and now we are looking for a Marketing Planner to join our team in Köping. As a Marketing Planner you will manage and project lead marketing- and communications material. You will have an active and important role in the marketing team, from the first steps to the last step and you will ensure a high level of quality at the delivery from our external production and media agencies. This means both to plan the work-flows between agencies and our own marketing department in-house.
We are looking for a person who is flexible, detail-oriented and appreciates a high pace in a dead-line driven role. We would like for you to have a “can-do” attitude, being great at working with many different people and enabling a good collaboration and high deliveries. You should not be intimidated by planning long range marketing as well as reacting to immediate requirements.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for managing the flow of work to ensure that material is completed on time and provide our agencies with necessary information.
- Work closely with members of accounting and AD and marketing and production agency to ensure that work flows efficiently through the company and external stakeholders from start to the point where it is released to the media
- Responsible for coordinate orders between media and production agencies and the marketing team
- Ensuring that the quality of delivery to partners is met to their specifications and needs
- Project Managing and review the success of marketing and communication plans
- Marketing support for internal functions in Sales, partners, concept, it, customer service.
- Plan and write marketing and communication plans
Desired Skills, Experience and personality traits
In the role as a Marketing Planner you will succeed if you are a person who is one of the top performers, creative with a lot of new and unique ideas, full of energy which means that you see things as challenging instead of impossible. We also want you to be dedicated to met expectations and requirements from both internal and external customers, as well as you will establish and maintain effective relationships and deliver decisions on time.
- Higher education or equivalent in marketing, marketing communication, media production, project coordination and / or production management.
- Several years (+4) of professional experience of many different types of productions, both in terms of digital and traditional marketing of smaller and larger characters, such as movies, digital, print, social media, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office package
- Understand and be able to use marketing terms
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work with cross-functional teams
Interested in joining our team?
We offer you a full-time position, in an international, fast-phased environment. If you believe you are the person for the job and cannot wait to get started, then please visit www.hastens.com and send your application today.
Sökord: marknad, marketing, marknadsansvarig, marknadsförare, art director, produktion, support, service