About the opportunity
With special focus on Digital Grid Solutions (project management, procurement, technology, etc), you will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers, and support development and delivery of a business portfolio. Drawing on your skills and experience, you will present innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
The role is responsible for delivering solutions in the scope of Smart Grids and helping clients develop their smart solution as opportunities evolve from concept through to implementation. The successful candidate will:
- Advise our clients on the delivery of digital grid programmes and projects. Examples of typical client engagements include:
- Charting the digital grid strategy, business case and roadmap
- Designing the business architecture for digital grid solutions
- Understanding and translating business needs into effective requirements
- Guiding the procurement of digital grid products and services
- Navigating the change process to drive higher adoption
- Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities
- Developing new solutions for EY’s global digital grid community
- Generating thought leadership and new digital grid insights to put into the market
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, both with the client and internal to EY
- Integrating into a high-performing, geographically dispersed team focused on winning in the market
- Experience working on smart metering and smart grid projects
- Substantial experience providing advisory services and possess core consulting skillsets
- In depth knowledge of Smart grid technology and familiarity with technology solutions in the market
- Extensive, proven experience working with projects in the Power and Utilities sector, including with systems and applications such as:
- Asset management systems (AMS),
- Advanced distribution management systems (ADMS),
- Data management and analytics
- Substation automation (SA),
- Distribution automation (DA)
- Mobile workforce management (MWM)
- Telecommunication networks
- A self-starter, comfortable working within large international teams as well as independently; who takes initiative to keep up with the latest technology and industry trends to bring the latest insights and thought leadership to the table
- Proficiency in English and ideally Swedish
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Your skills and areas of interest determine your future. You will receive coaching and support, but taking ownership of development opportunities is encouraged. In addition, we offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in a rapidly changing innovative environment
- Room for personal and professional development and growth
- Flexibility to fill in your role in the way that suits you best
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on our career website and add your CV and letter of motivation to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Douglas Coene at: email@example.comHelp
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.