Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We engage millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
We are now looking for an Intranet Community Manager to join our Group Corporate Affairs team. In this role, you will manage NENT Group’s intranet and be responsible for creating content, driving employee engagement and supporting an internal network of content creators. We offer an inspiring and fast-paced working environment at one of the Nordic region’s most dynamic companies.
This is a full-time position located at NENT Group’s headquarters at Ringvägen 52 in Stockholm. The Intranet Community Manager will report to NENT Group’s SVP and Head of Public Relations and Internal Communications.
What we want you to do:
- Create engaging content and internal communications activities; build and maintain a vibrant community; ensure key business information is created, published, and up to date
- Identify, educate and support content creators across the Group’s departments in using our intranet to inform, engage and interact with their key stakeholders
- Execute internal communications plans fully integrated with NENT Group’s overall communications strategy
- Be the primary interface towards relevant stakeholders including the group’s IT department and the system supplier.
What we want you to achieve:
- NENT Group’s intranet is always fit for purpose according to business and IT requirements; used as a strategic platform for internal communications; used as a digital work space in projects/work streams including sharing material and storing documentation
- All NENT Group businesses and departments should be fully supported and empowered to get the most from our intranet as a platform
- All NENT Group employees should be active, engaged and informed intranet users.
We believe you are:
An energetic, thoughtful, fast working and innovative team player and self-starter, passionate about the job. You are skilled in, and enjoy, building connections across the organization. We also believe that you enjoy travelling, are customer focused and sales oriented, as well as a detailed and precise professional.
We expect you to be/have:
- A skilled communications professional with a university degree; at least 5 years of work experience in internal communications and management of an intranet with 2,000+ users
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Jive or similar software; readiness to educate, engage and empower a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Willingness to take on system ownership and to be a primary supplier interface
- Experience of working with corporate IT departments on mission-critical platforms, including integration of the intranet with other IT systems
- The role requires native-level skills in both English and preferably one Scandinavian language
- Excellent writing skills
Join us today!
If this feels like your kind of challenge, we want to meet you! Apply today by sending your resume or LinkedIn profile and we will get in touch. Any questions? Feel free to contact our recruiter, Nina Ögren, at email@example.com
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is part of Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ), a leading international digital entertainment group listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘MTGA’ and ‘MTGB’). NENT Group is itself proposed to be listed separately on Nasdaq Stockholm in due course.