We are looking for an IT Manager to join the Ubisoft Studio here in Stockholm. We share a lot of the good qualities a start-up has and can offer you a role with a lot of freedom to help us design solutions to the future IT needs. You will be in charge of planning, maintenance & reliability and make sure our developers have everything they need to succeed to create the best games in the industry. We collaborate closely with our colleagues at Massive in Malmö, which means that you will have a great source to learn from and will have the opportunity to pick and choose the best practices to build our own studio level strategies and roadmap.
- Identify, plan, build and maintain the IT infrastructure of the Studio
- Create and improve existing IT processes and shape the long & short term IT strategy
- Leverage the existing knowledge from Ubisoft’s global IT organisation
- Work closely with the various teams of the studio to make sure everyone has what they need.
You as a person
You are a problem solver and it is not uncommon for you to find yourself on the floor to fix problems as they occur. Being at heart of things is your preferred place to be and tech trends is something you enjoy staying on top of. You are service minded, believe in simplicity while getting satisfaction out of helping people by improving their work environment.
- Experience of working within a senior IT role catering for developers
- Experience of shaping strategic vision, implementing and execution of processes
- Knowledge about the software development lifecycle and/or DevOps
- Documented experience of the Microsoft platform and Linux distributions (MacOS experience are also beneficial)
- In depth knowledge of IT troubleshooting and incident handling
- Great awareness and presence in the IT market: trends, new tech, it’s uses and implementation
- Comfortable with the start-up mentality and tasks that comes with it (tech support as needed)
- Skills in scripting is not required but a strong advantage (PowerShell, C#, Bash)
Why you should apply
We offer you an environment where you will be working on world leading products together with other passionate professionals, from both within and outside of the industry. Our ambition is to achieve highest possible quality with a focus on strong work processes; whether it is in art, programming or design. If this sound like the next step in your career, be sure to send us your CV today!
Ubisoft Stockholm is led by industry veteran Patrick Bach and is one of the newest video game development studios in the Ubisoft family. The studio will focus on the development of AAA games for some of Ubisoft’s biggest franchises, including the recently announced Avatar game.
We value diversity at Ubisoft Stockholm and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.