Burger King have been building a worldwide reputation for delicious, fresh, great-value food since 1954. Today there are more than 13,000 BURGER KING® restaurants across the globe, many of them run as franchise operations. Together, they serve an incredible 11 million guests every day. Burger King is genuinely proud of its heritage. But if you spend any time inside the business, you’ll soon see it’s not the past that most excites – it’s the future. Entrepreneurial and meritocratic, BKC is a business that never stands still. Always looking to innovate and develop. In fact, the businesses market value has doubled since 2010 when the organisation was purchased by 3G Capital, a global investment firm with a strong focus on creating value for the long-term.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
We are now looking for an Innovation & Retail Innovation Manager. This position is responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of marketing for all Burger King product platforms. The position manages the business relationships with innovation vendors and oversees project management for all calendar needs. The Innovation & Retail Innovation Manager is also responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities within existing vendors, suppliers, and platforms. Innovations include technical innovation (Home Delivery, App, Kiosks etc) and product innovation/renovation.
- Drive marketing direction for all product platforms
- Set the strategic direction from an innovation perspective
- Handle business relationships with BKC vendors
- Chiefly responsible for functional relationships from a developmental standpoint.
- Responsible for innovation relationship with R&D
- Update decks on innovation, ensuring uniform presentation to franchisees
- Discover white space opportunities and look for new opportunities with current vendors
- Develop supplier marketing contracts
- Analytical, driven
- Ability to provide strategic direction from a marketing innovation perspective for all product platforms
- Identify and develop new opportunities within existing vendors, suppliers, and platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field and/or equivalent experience required
- Previous experience of project management
- Previous experience of driving innovation projects
- Previous experience of working with in store solutions/experience preferred
- Swedish and English languages skills
Burger King is a business built on the energy and hunger of its people. You’ll never be short of opportunities to show what you’ve got. The company is ambitious, and they like their people to be the same. Whatever you do, you’ll be expected to give your all each and every day. That means raising your game within a high-performing team that’s driven by results. It means always doing your best and pushing yourself. It means welcoming new responsibilities that stretch and challenge you – even when they take you far beyond your comfort zone. You’ll need extraordinary levels of ownership, drive, and accountability to join the team. Demonstrate all that, though, and you’ll quickly discover that this is an environment where great results and great rewards go hand in hand. It’s not a regular job for sure. But if you’re looking for the chance to really make something of yourself, that’s exactly what you’ll find at BKC.