Are you passionate about the products and services that Volvo Cars provides to our customers? Do you get inspired by the world around you and think about how to get more customers to choose Volvo Cars? Do you inspired by facing customers and drive sales in a demanding business environment? Then this is the position for you!
Special Vehicles & Accessories delivers customized cars, personalized accessories that drive brand, create emotional appeal and simplify life. We are a proactive, fast acting, brand, consumer and business driven organization. Our role is to be a front-runner and gap filler in Volvo Cars’ brand transformation journey. We create innovative products and services that push Volvo Cars’ brand promises – we understand you, we protect what is important to you, and we make you feel special – to the next level. Special Products & Accessories is organized into four different business areas: Luxury (e.g. XC90/S90 Excellence), Limited Offer (e.g. XC60 Volvo Ocean Race Edition), Commercial (e.g. Police Cars, armoured cars), and Accessories (e.g. wheels, styling kits and tow bars).
Special Vehicles department 50760 Commercial Management has the overall responsibility for the commercial launch of Special Vehicles and Accessories’ as well as the branding, marketing, PR and sales of SP&A’s cars, products from PSF to end of production.
As Head of Armoured cars you are part of a team with the above responsibilities and report to the Director Commercial Management Special Vehicles and Accessories.
- Secure all commercial aspect of armoured cars
- Manage the commercial launch
- Seek business opportunities for armoured cars
- Secure sales target
- Set up and secure aftermarket solutions in conjunction with supplier
- Act as main spokesmen for armoured cars
- Drive business development for armoured cars
- Very good knowledge of the commercial system and Customer Service and the working processes adopted between Volvo cars and Markets
- International mind-set and market experience gained through first-hand experience from working in a market or solid experience from working with car sales
- Broad automotive experience preferable within armoured cars
- Strong product knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written skills, other languages are a merit
- Beneficial with experience/network related to military or police authorities
- Proven management skills from automotive industry
- High energy, result orientation
- Ability to prioritize and balance business
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation communication skills
- Analytical, financial and business acumen
- Self-motivating and courageous!
Stephan Green, Director Commercial Management +46 733333074. firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp We want your application by 2018-04-19
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.