HR Coordinator| Qatar Airways | Stockholm
Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job
As the HR Coordinator, you will be part of a HR team covering the Nordic countries Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Together you will support managers and staff in the commercial and operational departments, located in the capital cities where we operate several times a day, every day of the year.
The HR Coordinator will be working with the full administrational spectrum of HR functions with a key focus on reviewing and administrate candidates for recruitment, HR policy and implementation, performance management, learning and development, HR projects and support both managers and staff as well as responsible to submit requested data to our regional head office and internationally.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing a range of HR services to employees throughout the full employment cycle
- Liaising with line departments to ensure that policies and procedures are followed and that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard
- Responding and communicating effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures
- Supervising the production and issue of standard response and request to staff departments and external parties to maintain the internal and external service deliveries
- Ensure local labor requirements are adhered to
- Coordinate a smooth implementation of HR policies
- Support managers and staff in all needed areas of employment
- Support and coordinate systematic environment work
- Administrate various information regarding staff, payroll, annual leave, absence, pension, insurance etc.
- Visit the Nordics stations a few times per year
To be successful in this role, you need to have a relevant educational qualification, a minimum of 2 years HR job-related experience as well as previous exposure to HR procedures and guidelines. You must be able to work under pressure to defined tight timescales with an ability to adapt to changing needs and requirements as well as mastering the MS Office systems. You shall be fluent in English and minimum one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) both verbally and written.
To fit into the current Nordic HR Team, you need to enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment. You also enjoy developing smart and structured ways of working, planning and organizing both files and procedures. You must have a genuine interest to find solutions and a good way of dealing with pressure and deadlines. Previous experience from working within an international organization is preferred, but not a requirement. However, you must have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a passion for people and HR.
You must be eligible to live and work in Sweden.
Last date of application: 22-Jun-2018
Use the apply button below to fulfill your application.
Sökord: HR, Generalist, Specialist, HR-chef, chef, Assistent, HR-assistent, HR-generalist, HR-specialist, Rekryterare, Utvecklare, Utveckling, Internationellt, Internationell, Sverige, Stockholm, Svenska, Nordisk, Lön, Löner, koordinator, hrjobb, HR-jobb, Jobb, Human Resources, Europe, Sweden, förmåner, organisation, organisationsutveckling, organisationsutvecklare, admin, administratör, administration, koordinator, koordinering, hrkoordinator, hr-koordinator, hr-administratör, hrassistent, hr-assistent, job, work, karriär, career, Sverige, Danmark, Norge, Finland, Danska, Dansk, Norska, Norsk, Finska, finsk, finish, norwegian, danish,