HR Advisor – maternity cover (12 months)
Position In Brief:
The HR Advisor is part of a shared Nordic HR Services team, Centre of Excellence for the Johnson & Johnson businesses, to support both Managers and Employees with administrative HR queries and provide consistent HR administrative work practices from Hire to Retire using Workday, a global cloud based HR system.
- Will be part of the Nordic HR Services team providing administrative and systems support and guidance on HR policies and processes etc.
- Coach Employees and Managers on Workday tasks, or other self-service activities
- Work with the wider team and other stakeholders such as Strategic HR Partners and Nordic Payroll to identify process or system improvements
- Update the Nordic HR Portal SharePoint, a one stop shop for information on the End to End processes to support Managers, Employees and HR
- Maintain a Knowledge database for country HR policies, programs and processes
- Perform with a global mindset particularly sharing work and projects with HRS departments in other countries to benefit from other experience, leverage resources and knowledge and maintain coherence in our practices across the Enterprise.
Education and Experience / Skills:
- Knowledge in HR processes and labor law, with a minimum of 3 years of HR experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Good communication skills verbal as well as written
- Experience with Workday, or similar core HR databases such as People Soft, SAP is a clear merit
- Competent use and understanding of HR technology and processes
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially using data functions in Excel such as VLookup, Pivot tables or other logical/analytical functions
Overall, you have a structured and organized working style. You are self-starting and proactive with a passion for delivering service and quality. You have a high level of self-awareness and are able to adapt to change. You have a “can do” approach and take accountability for the work that you do.
To be able to have training and hand-over we are targeting to fill the temporary position as soon as possible. This position will be based in Helsingborg and will report to the Nordic HR Services Lead.
To apply and get additional information:
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your Swedish or English CV via LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/744810974/ . Deadline for the application is July 29th, 2018. The selection process will start during the posting period. In case of questions, please reach out to Anette Nordblad - HR Service Lead Nordics via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.