Thule Sweden AB, Malmö
Thule Group is world leader in products that make it easy to bring along the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter equipment by car), Packs, Bags & Luggage (e.g. computer and camera bags, luggage and hiking backpacks), RV Products (awnings, bike carriers and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats). Thule Group has approximately 2,200 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. Its products are sold in more than 140 markets and sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 5.9 billion. www.thulegroup.com
Thule Group is now looking for a talented Graphic Designer to be part of their innovative global marketing team within the business areas Outdoor & Bags for Europe and Rest of World based at the headquarter in Malmö, Sweden. The Graphic designer will be a part of the marketing division and will also be part of Thule Inhouse Agency together with three other people. Thee right candidate has a positive mindset and a strong work ethic, an extensive knowledge in printing and printing techniques and a very good sense of color and form.
The main areas of responsibilities include:
- Production of design and original artworks of Thule’s marketing materials, including retrieving job briefs from product managers, sales teams, or other internal customers.
- Production of Thule’s product catalogues and sell-in material, which are produced a number of times per year for the different categories in several different languages.
- Production of advertising and other marketing materials to central and local campaigns.
- Photo retouch in terms of color changes and smaller adjustments in Lifestyle and product images.
You probably have the following background/profile:
- Academic degree or equivalent in the field of graphic design
- High proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Good sense of color and form
- Ability to assess design and developing ideas quickly after briefing
- Extensive knowledge of colors when retouching and printing
- High proficiency in English since we work in an international setting.
- Service minded team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a self-starter
- Ability to plan your work, have a good structure and deliver on time with high quality
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible to change
We believe in strong team work both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we make and the outdoor company we are. We share the same values and we like to have fun. All of our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it.
The position is placed in Malmö and you will be reporting to our Marketing & Communication Manager, Gabriella Wilton who is able to answer further questions regarding this position, +46 40 635 9000
If you believe you would enjoy working in such an environment and feel that the professional tasks will be challenging, please submit your application no later than July 27th.
- Working hours: 100%
- Number of positions: 1
- Last application date: 2018-07-27