At Global Customer Service you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo Cars. We strive bringing solutions to the market to make life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in diagnostics and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior ownership experience? Global Customer Service is the place for you to prosper.
As a Function Owner you are leading the development of your function by defining and cascading requirements to affected vehicle systems as well as IT systems. You own and create the function strategy over time, through customer feedback, observations of developments within the technical field, benchmark and innovations. This is a senior position where you will get the chance to develop your skills and be an important part of the development process.
- Develop the EDCC (External Diagnostic Client Connection) functionality containing WiFi and Remote Diagnostic (RD) and share your knowledge with the team
- Develop a long term strategy for the EDCC functionalities, monitor and analyze competitors’ development and customer feed-back
- Define and cascade WiFi and RD functionality requirements and verification methods
- Actively participate in solving issues raised during the programs, including those in Flow (VQDC and SWI)
- B.Sc. degree within Computer and Electronics or similar competence gained by many years of relevant experience
- Service minded and customer oriented
- Good knowledge in requirement handling process
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- M.Sc. degree within some of the fields mentioned above
- Experience from diagnostics assignment
- Experience from customer behavior, customer related work
- Knowledge of Volvo Cars organization and business functions
- Project Management skills
- Positive mind-set
- High integrity and professionalism
- Holistic view and conceptual thinking
- Business and performance driven
- Communicative and excellent cooperation skills - a team player
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Problem solving approach
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact David Sabeti Rad (+4631599226). For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Andreas Antefelt (email@example.comHelp). Please apply by register your application as soon as possible but no later than March 20th.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.