Team: Lime Engage (Stockholm)
Lime Engage helps customers engage their employees, improve results, improve focus and increase adoption of core activities with a simple-to-use gamification product. Lime CRM is our flexible and highly extensible application framework for building advanced solutions that help companies deliver truly amazing customer care experiences.
We are looking for a Front-end developer to join us and help take our small, agile and versatile team to the next level. You will define, develop and deploy user experiences on Web interfaces. You will get to work in a fun, collaborative environment with plenty of responsibility and freedom to make your own decisions.
At Lime, we are all passionate about programming and technology. Some of the tools and technologies we currently use are React, Redux, Rails, ES6, Webpack, continuous deployment and Sass.
This position is in our Stockholm office, situated in the center of the city at Kungsbroplan 1, about 5 minutes' walk from the central station.
What you’ll do:
- Exercise your expertise in frontend development, performance and design to deliver compelling customer experiences.
- Work closely with the rest of the feature team to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- Be part of a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experienced with both production-quality code and rapid prototyping
- Passionate about user experience
- Mobile web development and responsive design skills
- Capable of producing digital assets
- Results oriented and able to work independently
- 2+ years' experience
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
If you like freedom, responsibility and influencing the things you work on, join us and make a difference!
NOTE. As part of our recruitment process, we will ask you for detailed information about your background and previous results. As a last step, we will set up reference calls with former managers and peers.