Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the Fintech Company? Do you have an education within Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar? Our client is looking for a Junior Client Services Analyst that will work with cross-platform projects and releases, providing support to the organization as well as testing new functionality. This is a junior role, however it´s offering great possibilities to grow and take more responsibility. Does this seems like an interesting position for you? Send in your application today since we go through the applications current.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Junior Client Services Analyst.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process and the candidate that proceed will be employed by Academic Work and work as an consultant at our client.
As a Junior Client Services Analyst, you will be involved in cross-platform projects and releases, providing support to the organization as well as testing new functionality. You will strive to be proactive with clients problems and will be a key person to identify and troubleshoot issues of minor and critical levels. This is done by developing and maintaining a support service framework and thinking outside the box for best practices.
Vi söker dig som
- Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete work tasks within given timelines
- Great interpersonal skills and a strong communicative ability in English, both verbally and in writing, Swedish language would be a merit
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Basic understanding or experience with Linux/Unix
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* 1 to 2 years of relevant experience is preferred, for example technical support working with end users.
- Interest of the financial markets, such as equities, derivatives and fixed income trading is a plus.
As a person, you are self-driven and knows how to prioritize your time well. You take ownership of your projects and see them through to delivery with innovative and agile methods. You have a strong personal and analytical drive with practical capabilities. Furthermore, we believe you are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with a great problem solving ability. In addition, you have a drive to learn new things and like to work on finding new solutions at the current edge of technology.
- Start: July/mid-July is preferred
- Work extent: December 2018 (possible extension)
- Location: Gärdet, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
Information om företaget
Our Client is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, our client enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating todays global capital markets.