SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. We are here to help them achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad. We care for ambition.Job description:
Do you want to play a central role in our exciting and transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world? We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to the Customers & Insights department at SEB in Stockholm. Customers & Insights consists of about three hundred professionals located in both Stockholm and Vilnius. We deliver a platform that enables SEB to become a truly data-driven company.
About the job
• Developing and maintaining our next generation MDM solutions, together with colleagues in our cross-functional agile teams.
• Master data is gathered from various internal and external sources. You will work with data consolidation and enrichment, and make the information available for surrounding applications through service interfaces.
• Integrating MDM with our Business Intelligence and frontend solutions.
• Interacting with many different stakeholders within both Business and IT.
Who are you?
• You are experienced in building backend solutions, integrations and services
• You have experience of working as a Java developer
• You are knowledgeable and have some experience from developing RESTFul APIs, and you are familiar with SOAP
• You are fluent in English, verbally and written
It is of great advantage if you have experience with Spring framework. E.g. Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security. As well as experience with OAuth 2.0. It is also beneficial if you have experience from working with JPA/Hibernate, SQL and CI and CD and related toolset (Git, Maven, Jenkins).
As a person you are analytical, committed and you enjoy learning and improving your skills. You are a service-minded team player who is self-driven and results oriented.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible. SEB is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Louise Nachtweij on 070-367 52 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org