Do you have an interest in the gaming world? Do you find law and IP protection interesting and like working with administrative work tasks? Were now looking for an asset to join a fun and tight team at our client who is a giant within the gaming industry. Apply today, as the start date is as soon as possible and our selection process is continuous.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for an enforcement consultant. As the business is constantly growing and there is a need for a new co-worker to support the team this fall. Today there are five team members in this fun group and together with these friendly coworkers you will be working together towards the same goal.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client. The assignment will be full time and extended throughout the fall.
As an enforcement consultant, you will work with the protection of the brand and prevent false merchandise and other infringing use of the brand to take place.
For example, you will:
* Target infringing books
* Report counterfeit merchandise
This position suits you who is analytical and has an interest in IP protection. We believe that this is a perfect opportunity for you who love games and administrative work tasks and want to gain valuable experience from a well-known and world-leading company within its niche.
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who
- You who are able to start a new assignment as soon as possible
- You who are fluent in English in both speaking, reading and writing
- You who have basic Swedish skills
It will be considered an additional qualification if you know Japanese, Chinese or Korean, but its not a requirement for the position.
As a person, you are analytical and self-motivated which helps you perform great results even when performing the more repetitive tasks that are part of the position. An interest in law and IP protection is meritorious in order for you to enjoy the work and learn the basic judicial skills necessary for the position. To fit in the small team that works both independently and close together, you possess qualities to match both.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, initially 6 months
- Location: Södermalm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
Information om företaget
Our client is a fast-growing company in the gaming industry. Innovation is the key word and the demand for the clients product is growing every day. The company is a real success story and around 80 people are currently working at the head quarter office in Stockholm.