Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Just finished your studies? Would you like to continue your career within a world leading high-tech Company? Do you have experience of working with development or maintenance of electrical systems? Getinge is looking for a career driven and passionate Electrical Engineer that strives for ownership and responsibility. Is hard work and a lot of fun at the same time something you are looking for in a workplace? If so, keep reading below!
Getinge is searching for a person with relevant experience or field of education, who also has an interest for new technology.
Are you motivated, ambitious, and ready to face new challenges with great skilled colleagues? This role is relevant for you who has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career.
Getinge is in an exciting and intensive period of change and we are now recruiting an Electrical Engineer to our Business Category Unit Surgical Workflows (SW) at our site in Getinge, Halmstad.
You will be responsible for developing electrical systems or sub systems, including all ingoing parts, in a machine. You will join a professional organization with high ambitions and be part of an exciting journey!
In this position you will interact with all functions relevant to the development performed, both inside and outside the Getinge organization as well as being responsible for follow up on changes made and securing implementation into complete product in a correct way.
Among your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Follow the Product Requirement Specification (PRS) and in every way securing its fulfilment in the parts and systems being developed
- Interact with all other functions and persons connected to the product development being performed
- Interact and, with an open dialogue, communicate with project management, securing the best possible alternatives and solutions in all aspects of the products
- Making sure that information communicated and solutions made is correct and suitable for its purposes
- Take an active role in looking into other parts and systems in the product so the best product, for its purpose, can be designed
The position is located at our site in Getinge, Halmstad. Since our production is located in Poland some travel will be required. You will be reporting to the R&D Manager Sterilizers.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has a great technical interest, developing electrical systems or sub systems. Your previous experience is not the most crucial, but it is important that you know this is what you want to be working with. In addition to that, we hope you have the following:
- Academic degree in electrical engineering (M.Sc or B.Sc)
- Experience from product development
- Knowledge in EMC requirements
- Dimensioning of low voltage according to LVD
- Knowledge in integrating control systems into machinery
- Knowledge about production and manufacturing
- Knowledge in risk management
- Experience from working in production or manufacturing
- You communicate fluently in Swedish and English
Please apply no later than the 8th of April, 2018. You are also welcome to contact R&D Manager Peter J. Nilsson on +46 10 335 15 66 if you have any questions.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.