Do you want to develop the product portfolio in the Nordics for one of the leading Smart Energy Solutions providers in the world?
About the role
The purpose of the role is to drive the definition of the product portfolio and its functional and technical requirements for EDMI in Sweden and the Nordic countries. You will raise the profile and awareness of EDMI in the Nordic market amongst all stakeholders, in particular energy retailers, distributors and integrators. You will use your technical skills, industry knowledge and customer requirements understanding to define EDMI portfolio and position EDMI as a preferred manufacturer of metering and communication products. You will also evaluate partnering relationships, with telecom companies and system integrators’s in the market.
You will work in close collaboration with the Nordic Business Development manager. You will be based at our distributors office in Sollentuna, Stockholm, and you will be reporting to the European Head of Product Management in the UK.
- Define EDMI’s product portfolio for the new Swedish residential smart metering rollout
- Define EDMI’s product strategy for the residential market for the rest of the Nordic region
- Define functional and technical requirements for the product portfolio gathered both from industry and potential clients
- Work with the sales team to define the product pricing strategy and market positioning
- Develop products collaterals for sales and marketing teams
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to the customers, their partners and the wider industry
- Establish EDMI’s credibility in the Swedish Market
- Evaluate which of the likely system integrators’s are best suited to EDMI and are most likely to win and manage, grow and develop the relationship
- Engage resources and support in EDMI to support requirements for the Swedish Market.
- Shape system integrators / Distributor requirements for the RFIs and RFP that will be issued.
- Review, challenge and build upon EDMI’s initial Market Overview Document to develop a more refined sales strategy and market intelligence fact base
- Develop proposition development work
- You will work closely with the others in the business on the creation and delivery of the business development strategies
- Participate in the development of new solution propositions and proposals
- Develop products/solutions RFI/RFP/ITT response with the support of the commercial team
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of competitors
- Travelling to and from the customers locations / sites across Sweden and the Nordic region
- An entrepreneurial position in a fantastic international leading in the smart metering company
- Top and well-known high technological products
- International team spirit and co operation
- Great technical, sales & marketing support as well as innovative products
- An effective organization with a positive development
- A key position with great influence over your own work day
- The possibility to build up a team / country office
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong technological and organizational skills
- Ability to work methological and sequential
- Attentive and good listening skills
- Agile, and ability to successfully work in a dynamic environment
- Strong innovation management
- Action oriented and strong drive for results
- Ideally educated to Masters of Engineering level
- Experience from the telecom industry is an advantage
- Extensive proven experience in the Swedish / Nordics energy and/or Smart Metering /IoT sector
- Product Management experience in Electronic Devices, Communications of Metering industries
- Customer facing experience. Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into products requirements
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of IoT and Smart Metering industries
- Understanding of communication protocol
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship management
How to apply
In this recruitment process EDMI Europe Ltd is cooperating with Academic Search International. For more question, please contact Senior consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103 Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
EDMI being one of the international leaders in the smart metering industry, provides end to end solutions that support efficient usage of energy. For more than 30 years, EDMI prides itself on its dedication to deliver quality, compliance and top niche customer service. The world of smart metering solutions is an exciting area in which to work, and our establishment will continue to bring inspired people together in our team to ensure EDMI remains at the cutting edge.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Follow us on Linkedin to stay tuned for updates!
Jeanette Ammilon - Jeanette.email@example.com