Do you want to develop the business opportunities in the Nordics for one of the leading Smart Energy Solutions providers in the world?
We are looking for a skilled networker to take on the role as Business development Manager Nordics for EDMI Europe Ltd. You will get a great opportunity to expand your network and be part of building up a new business unit in the Nordics at the same time as you are utilizing the opportunities that are currently arising in the market.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to develop business opportunities for EDMI in Sweden and the Nordic countries. You will raise the profile and awareness of EDMI in the Nordic market amongst all stakeholders, in particular energy retailers, distributors and integrators. You will use your selling, networking and influencing skills to position EDMI as a preferred manufacturer of metering and communication products. Following a period of business development, testing propositions and solutions, you will be responsible for generating sales in the Nordic Market and seeing these through. You will evaluate partnering relationships, with telecom companies and SI’s in the market. You will be responsible for executing the sales and country plan and developing customer strategies to drive revenue, profitability and growth.
You will work in close collaboration with the Nordic Product manager. You will be based in the distributors office in Sollentuna, Stockholm and you will be reporting to the European Sales Director in the UK.
- Establish EDMI’s credibility in the Swedish Market
- Evaluate which of the likely system integrators are best suited to EDMI and are most likely to win and manage, grow and develop the relationship
- Engage resources and support in EDMI to support requirements for the Swedish Market
- Shape System integrators / Distributor requirements for the RFIs and RFP that will be issued
- Review, challenge and build upon EDMI’s initial Market Overview Document to develop a more refined sales strategy and market intelligence fact base
- Execute the sales plan, in particular by developing relationships at all levels within the identified stakeholders and develop corresponding relationships within EDMI to ensure an effective interface between both organizations
- Lead proposition development work
- Develop customer account strategies ensuring all downstream activities is on message and appropriate
- You will work closely with the others in the business on the creation and delivery of the business development strategies
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to the customers, their partners and the wider industry
- Participate in the development of new solution propositions and proposals
- Identify and report on business opportunities and ensure the appropriate qualification of the opportunity in accordance to EDMI Sales Process
- Lead RFI/RFP/ITT response with the support of the commercial team in UK
- Sales administration and management: maintaining and updating the Sales Pipeline and Sales
- Tracker of current opportunities, maintaining the Sales Account Folder with the key business contacts, presentations and email exchanges, updating SF.com (or equivalent), reporting on a weekly/monthly basis against Sales KPI’s, preparation of ad-hoc reports, preparation of papers and presentations for the client as and when required
- Lead all negotiations and solicit support from EDMI legal and commercial colleagues to appropriate contractual arrangements are established
- Adherence to the Sales Process and Communications Plan
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of competitors
- Travelling to and from the customers locations / sites across Sweden and the Nordic region
- An entrepreneurial position in a leading international company in the smart metering industry
- Top and well-known high technological products
- International team spirit and co operation
- Great sales & marketing support as well as innovative products
- An effective organization with a positive development
- A key position with great influence over your own work day
- The possibility to build up a team / country office
- Strong selling and communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills and a great understanding for team dynamics
- Agile, and ability to successfully work in a dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Business acumen (financial/forecasting skills)
- Understand the organization and know how to use this knowledge to drive customer relation
- Action oriented and strong drive for results
- University degree or equivalent
- Significant proven experience in the Nordics/Swedish energy market and/or manufacturing sector
- Proven track record in Sales, achieving targets and objectives
- Senior level experience of at least 10 years + in selling and/or business development
- Delivering ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Experience in developing sales account strategies and performance metrics simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong selling, influencing and relationship development skills
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Should demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
How to apply
In this recruitment process EDMI Europe Ltd is cooperating with Academic Search International. For more question, please contact Senior consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103 Jeanette.email@example.com
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
EDMI being one of the international leaders in the smart metering industry, provides end to end solutions that support efficient usage of energy. For more than 30 years, EDMI prides itself on its dedication to deliver quality, compliance and top niche customer service. The world of smart metering solutions is an exciting area in which to work, and our establishment will continue to bring inspired people together in our team to ensure EDMI remains at the cutting edge.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Follow us on Linkedin to stay tuned for updates!
Jeanette Ammilon - Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org