About the company
MYoroface AB is a young, award-winning MedTech company addressing an international market. Its innovative and patented neuromuscular training device, IQoro®, helps people with problems in breathing, eating, smiling and talking to regain these functions and their former quality of life.
Our customers are both healthcare institutions and private customers. Our knowledge hub and e-commerce site, iqoro.com, targeted towards private individuals, is growing quickly, and interest in IQoro® across Europe and beyond is significant. We are now active in Sweden and UK, but will shortly open up to more countries. In order to make this possible, we are now strengthening our team with two e-commerce managers. In this role you will take an active part in building a global brand through a fusion of traditional e-commerce and a life-changing MedTech product.
Your challenge involves active participation in planning and operational implementation of our e-commerce efforts to scale in Europe and other continents. As e-commerce manager you will continuously analyse, develop and improve content, layout and function in our knowledge hub, maximising e-commerce traffic and conversion rates. Additionally, you will lead the e-commerce aspect of new country launches, ensuring everything is ready to deliver a high quality customer experience.
Your work includes content production and editing illustrations and banners on several sites, digital marketing (SEO/SEM, social media), evaluating payment services and logistic solutions for each country. Your primarily focus will be on our B2C sales to individuals, but you will also work with the online material targeted at healthcare professionals and resellers.
Why you should work with us?
You will be a key person in a growing team where your talent and passion for e-commerce will improve the quality of life for the people we help. Together we will make a global impact on customer treatment in our focus areas. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment and where good work shows in immediate results. You will not only have the opportunity to influence decisions and development of the company, but will be expected to do so. Your professional and personal development will go hand-in-hand with your own engagement and the company's growth.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role you need to have a thorough understanding of e-commerce, and be sales and marketing driven. Your decisions will be based on numbers and facts, and you will make solid conclusions from sales reports and Google Analytics (or similar). You are good at running projects, have an eye for layout and processes, and enjoy working in a constantly changing environment where everybody helps with everything, when required.
• University or college degree in e-commerce, marketing or sales.
• You have worked with digital marketing strategy or equivalent for at least 3 years with documented successful results.
• Experience of leading SEO, SEM, social media and marketing campaigns.
• Self-confident user in Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
• Speak and write fluently in English and Swedish.
• You have experience from working in multiple CMS systems (we use the e-commerce platform by Wikinggruppen)
• You are used to working with and writing content on websites, and using Adobe CS.
It’s even better if you . . .
• Have worked with an international e-commerce site or been part of an international expansion project.
• Have experience editing or adjusting html/CSS.
• Have experience of using GTM, Hotjar, Crazyegg or similar.
• Have experience from working with different payment or logistic services.
• Can speak languages other than Swedish and English.
• Have worked and lived abroad.
This is a permanent position and requires a full working week. A six-month probationary period ‘provanställning’ according to Swedish employment law shall apply.
Working hours: Office hours
Travel: Some domestic and international may be necessary.
This recruitment project is being managed in collaboration with Clockwork Bemanning & Rekrytering and we would ask you to address all communications related to this vacancy to Sofie Lambertsson, tel. +46 (0)733 - 51 27 21. The closing date for applications is 6th of April 2018.