Tobii Tech focuses on integrating Tobii’s core eye tracking technology into VR, laptops, PC games, medical image processing, AR, cars, industrial vehicles, and many more products, and also delivers the technology to the other Tobii Business Units. If you want to be part of pioneers that take gaze control to new, exciting mass markets, we may have just the job for you!Job description:
Tobii is powering totally new gaming and human experiences with our eye tracking technology. We are looking to grow our team with a highly skilled individual who believes design is about emotion, behavior, utility and ease. You love both pixel-perfect output and guiding users with great design.
The role and responsibilities
As a UX/UI designer in Tobii, you will be a part of the marketing and growth team interacting with cross-functional teams from gaming software to product and web to contribute to creative direction, contributing to deliverables as well as ensure adherence to timelines.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the vision with the creative execution of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product, from software to web, a detailed focus on the visual style, interface, and interaction flows. Crucial for success is a deep understanding of translating fast moving digital aspects into compelling visual stories to elevate the overall brand experience and customer journey.
Your days will be filled with
- Designing the interface and interaction flow of web / windows applications and experiences
- Developing conceptual diagrams, basic animations,wireframes, mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real
We are looking for someone who has
- 4+ years of experience designing web, software and technology solutions
- Experience in creating prototypes for mobile, windows applications or highly detailed wire-frames for complex web applications
- Experience in working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- A mastery of Invision, Sketch App and a strong background with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- An abillity to demonstrate competence in layout, typography, mobile technology and standards, and new creative arenas as they emerge
- Understanding of technical possibilities and limitations of app development, with an emphasis on UX and UI
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience from working with gaming studios or within the gaming industry. If you’re used to using customer feedback, analysis and usability findings to inform design you should definitely apply!
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Rasmus Svendsen, email@example.comHelp and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.