The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
The Content Integraton Manager is part of the Global Marketing Operations, within Global Consumer Experience. The Content Integration Manager is first of all appointed to liaise with all key channel owners and stakeholders within a communication launch project, collect the outcome of our joint efforts and package the content in an appealing and professional presentation. The end product is usually a “communication toolkit”, ready for distribution to Volvo Cars’ markets. Examples of projects could be new car launches, lifecycle car launches, Care by Volvo communication, innovation programs etc. The CIM will act as a support to the Manager of communication launch planning (CLM) and at times, this role can act as support to the brand communication team in development of graphical guidelines etc.
The position reports to the Director of Global Marketing Operations.
- Manage the visual presentations of our marketing campaigns and asset deliveries towards our markets and stakeholders
- Collaborate cross-functionally and collect marketing content from the various channel owners (image, film, brochure, digital etc) and align in terms of look and feel, tonality etc
- Support the CLM in setting direction and managing the objectives and KPI’s of a communication launch activity
- Main contact towards our supplier of asset storage and in our content store
- At times act as support to the Brand Communication team on graphical topics
- Identify new opportunities regarding presentation and distribution of marketing material to regions and markets to maximise the usage and effectiveness
- Act towards increased dialogue with regions and markets on these matters to improve the global approach
- Excellent graphic design and layout skills, i.e. Adobe InDesign/Photoshop, Power point etc.
- Copywriting skills (English)
- Project management skills – planning, setting deadlines for deliveries, follow-up etc
- Excellent ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Holistic view of a marketing process
- Business acumen
- Min 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Be able to handle working towards strict delivery deadlines at time
- Be able to communicate with clarity and networking internally
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to present with impact on executive level.
- Good cultural fit for Volvo Cars: automotive industry (engineering-driven), Nordic business culture, flat, hands-on organization
- Fluent in English (spoken and especially written)
The position will be based in Goteborg, Sweden.
Timo Paulsson Senior Director Global Marketing Operations, email: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, tel: +46-733-331175 or Emma Magnusson (HR), tel +46-31- 592585.
Please register your application as soon as possible but no later than Jan 14th, 2017.