Global Customer Service is a unit within Volvo Car Corporation, responsible for the global aftermarket business, development and distribution of genuine parts, service- and repair methods and accessories. Our ambition is to be the most desired provider of parts, accessories and service to our Volvo dealers and customers and thereby contribute to creating the most exciting car experience for the customer. Our head office is located in Gothenburg with 1200 employees
The automotive business will change more during the next five years than it has over the last fifty. Therefore, the Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation, Business Operations, within Global Customer Service has been tasked with driving the global and cross-functional transformation of customer service with regards to Customer Experience, Digitalisation, Connectivity, New Business Models, Software, Autonomous Drive and Electrification – thereby operationalising on Delivery to Repurchase strategies from Global Consumer Experience.
The Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation unit was established early 2017, and has during its first eight months mobilized around a very exciting portfolio of projects. It is a high paced organization where the scope of our responsibilities is continuously evolving; providing the driven and ambitious individual great opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Together with your very supportive colleagues, you will be working in the intersection between corporate strategy, business development, and operations, driving transformation across both business channels, regions/markets, and business models.
We are currently looking for three Business Project Managers – Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation. Do you want to be part of driving the next exiting step in Volvo Cars’ transformation? Are you passionate about our customers’ ownership experience and developing our business to meet and exceed requirements of the future? Then this might be the job for you!
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a Business Project Manager, Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation, your main tasks and responsibilities will be to
- Drive operationalisation of strategies on project basis. Assignments and projects will vary in scope and length, however we work with an exciting portfolio of future oriented projects that spans across business channels, business models, and markets/regions
- Develop, refine, and anchor project charters to secure proper scoping and resource allocation for effective project delivery
- Manage project to full delivery and including timely handover to line management
- On project basis, actively manage a multitude of stakeholders across Volvo Cars, both centrally and globally, to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Provide continuous visibility of project status to management and relevant stakeholders
- Work with Transformation Program Managers, and with Global Consumer Experience, to clarify, challenge, and detail strategies as it pertains the future aftermarket business, this in order to secure a clear and coherent strategic direction for all projects
- Be an active participant in developing the Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation team
Required qualifications and personal qualities
We be believe that you have/are (a)
- University degree in Business Administration, Economy/Finance, Industrial Engineering, or similar
- 2-4 years as management/strategy consultant, management trainee, or similar relevant experience
- Alternatively, a seasoned business project manager skilled with hands-on project management experience of cross functional business transformation projects in complex business environments
- Proven ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data and present findings in a structured and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing in English and Swedish
- Experience of working in a global environment
In order to thrive within Global Customer Service, you should be a positive and driven team player with an aptitude for seeing the opportunities within a challenge. We also see that you are:
- Ambitious, energetic and communicative future leader with analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong sense of delivery and a personal eagerness to accomplish results and getting things done, in time and with quality
- Open minded and creative with aim to find new solutions to existing problems, however always with respect and interest in how things are currently done
- High integrity
As Business Project Manager – Strategy Alignment & Business Transformation, you will report to the Head of Project Delivery and PMO. Some international travel will be required.
Contact and Information
For further information, please contact hiring manager Carl-Johan Hellner, +46728870338
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Carl-Johan Borvander: +46 72 887 06 70
We want your application at the latest 2018-01-15