Do you want to work for a Global company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further; apply today for Business Development Executive.
The purpose of the Business Development Executive role is to build and execute business plans and to develop effective business relationships with assigned high potential customers in Vision Care. The Business Development Executive anticipates, offers and rolls out long term initiatives together with the KAM team via keeping the pulse of the market developments and the consumer behaviors and needs.
• Converts, engages and develops the targeted high potential customers in the assigned area.
• Develops understanding of customer business model, consumer segment and competitive market to influence customer decisions and negotiate contracts.
• Guides and advices the customers on their market trends and how Alcon products and services meet their needs with the appropriate marketing and sales programs and offerings.
• Builds strong and enduring business partnerships with Alcon key accounts, by creating strategies for business development, guided by market dynamics, channel segmentation and Alcon business plans.
• Formulates and implements joint customer plans and executes appropriately, leading to the identification of new initiatives for implementation whilst negating commercial risks.
• Develops strategic thinking and idea generation, driven from the analysis of customer and market data.
• Develops overall conclusions regarding accounts, markets, and competitive business results, using complex data from multiple sources.
• Creates and implements “Customer Account Plans”, encompassing, sales, marketing educational resource and service investments to deliver value and drive growth.
• Works in collaboration with sales, marketing, professional affairs stakeholders, to develop customer negotiation strategies and framework, and drive alignment across customers, operating to minimise exposure and maximise return.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external partners, leading negotiations with credibility and respect.
• Collaborates with the Professional Affairs and Marketing teams to develop product and clinical knowledge
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance.
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes.
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
• Optometrist background preferred
• Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Business/Marketing preferred
• Fluent in Swedish and in English
• 4+ years’ sales, key account management experience
• Prior Optical market experience and market knowledge
• Demonstrated experience in consulting, analysis and innovation
• Strategic and systems thinking
• Strong persuasion / engagement tactics to influence key decisions makers
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving and solution creation skills
We are looking for a positive and energetic person who is ready for new challenges and eager to learn - someone who is motivated by making a difference and has a curious and open mindset.
Alcon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.