Dayco is a global leader in the research, design, manufacturing and distribution of essential engine products, drive systems and services for automobiles, trucks, construction, agriculture and industry. Dayco’s contributions are integral to how people get from place to place, goods are transported, food is harvested, and infrastructure is built. The company operates according to long-held values — keeping promises, delivering on time all the time, and an intense commitment to service no matter what the obstacles. For more than a century, Dayco has overcome challenges, emerging stronger and smarter at every turn. Dayco improves how the world moves by creating products, systems and relationships that endure.
We are seeking an :
AREA SALES MANAGER – SCANDINAVIA AREA
Achieve sales targets within area under his/her responsibility in terms of turnover, income, mix and quotas. Ensure high service levels and customer satisfaction through involvement of relative departments.
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives for your area of expertise in terms of sales, profitability, productmix;
- Carry out direct sales activities to customers in accordance with strategiesagreed with his Manager;
- Visitdifferentareas of the distibution network (sparepartsretailers, workshops) to verifydistributionoperations (implementation of commercial/promotionalpolicies by distributors);
- Evaluate the efficency of commercial/promotionalinitiaves in comparison to those of competitors;
- Research new potentialcustomers in your area of expertise.
- Visitoftendifferentcustomers, gatherall the information needed to understandtheirneeds, theirdemandsand the situation of the relevant market (ex. Stock situation, movingitems, mix itsstatistics, pricecompetitionsituation) Offer products, ranges product and supply conditionsadapted to the specificneeds of eachregion.
- Monitor trend data of the turnover in the jurisdiction.
- In case of deviation from the forecast, the motivations and activate, along with the superior, appropriatecorrectiveaction.
- Itkeepsconstantlyupdated on progress of deliveries to customers.
- Conducting personal visits to the distributionchain (car repairshops) to check the activities of thedistribution network (Implementation of trade policy and promotionaldistributors); verify the effectiveness ofcommercial and promotional and competition.
- Make a regular analysis of prices and conditions of competition / OES recommendingactions to be taken todefine the creation of the list and law enforcement operations;
- In accordance with the marketing department, define and initiateactivitiestargetedat the customer/consumerfor the maintenance/increase of product desiderability (advertising campaigns, mailing, catalogues, specific cross-references etc.).
Essential Qualifications and experience
3-5 years of previous experience in similar tasks, and in structured companies
Technical & Soft Skills
- Dynamicmotivated open mind;
- Able to work independently and structured, butalsoas a team;
- Know how to handle the pressures to get the resultsgiven;
- Good knowledge of the main computer programs ;
- English Language good, Italianis a plus;.
Please, if you are interested, send your cv at email address email@example.comHelp