Tobii Tech focuses on integrating Tobii’s core eye tracking technology into VR, laptops, PC games, medical image processing, AR, cars, industrial vehicles, and many more products, and also delivers the technology to the other Tobii Business Units. If you want to be part of pioneers that take gaze control to new, exciting mass markets, we may have just the job for you!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home
Want to create the future of eye tracking in AR and VR? Are you a passionate about solving problems and a creative developer who loves to work hands-on with emerging technologies? With a curious mind we want you to help us use eye tracking technology to revamp VR and AR experiences – and go where no one has even gone before.
Tobii Tech UX team is looking for a talented and team oriented Interaction designer with strong coding skills to strengthen the department’s initiatives within AR and VR. In this role you will explore, develop and demo gaze-enabled interactions on various devices and platforms.
You will be based in Stockholm and sit next to your supportive and creative team members – together you will succeed!
The role and responsibilities
- Explore and design concepts for the future of eye tracking in AR and VR.
- Program and rapidly iterate interactive prototypes.
- Document findings, solutions, use cases and design guidelines.
- Design and implement demo experiences.
- User testing as needed.
We believe you
- Are an Interaction designer and developer – with you everything comes in one package deal!
- Have hands-on experience in HCI research and interaction design.
- Understand and can reason around how new interaction modalities can change HCI.
- Have solid experience in programming and know the difference between bad and good code.
- Probably have an engineering degree, but the passion for development and late-night hobby projects are equally meriting.
- Have excellent skills in English.
To be successful in this role you have a problem/solution driven approach and are curious and able to share, discuss and present your findings. Further, we believe that you are self-driven and comfortable to manage your own time and projects but also value team work.
At Tobii we believe that diversity strengthen us, Regardless if you walk around in high heels or prefer to go barefoot; if the UK is where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. It is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together. Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Caroline Eriksson, firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp , and submit your resume through our website (CV:s sent via email will not be reviewed) as soon as possible. .